Sunday, February 14, 2010

Halfway Home

Not gonna lie, this semester is proving the most challenging so far with work commitments, the demands of a full graduate course load, training for Bike & Build, and pursuing random adventures. But in the midst of all the commotion, I surpassed the halfway mark for fundraising! It's hard for me to fathom, and it really warms my heart to know people are willing to support a cause that is so immediate and close to home and yet somehow very much under the radar.

Thankfully, this long weekend means I'll be able to sit down and design/write out my "thank you" cards to all the individuals who have helped get me this far. Remember every cent counts, if you've a penny to spare please consider making a tax deductible donation to help fund the Bike & Build effort here on my profile page by clicking the donate button.

http://bikeandbuild.org/rider/3608

G972RPDRWUE6

No comments:

Post a Comment