Monday, May 24, 2010

Thank You

You know who you are :) You've inspired me to push myself above and beyond what I thought was physically possible. When I was delirious on my way to Montauk thoughts of you gave me the strength to keep pedaling. Despite countless patches of grass that looked oh so wonderful to "accidentally" crash and fall and stop and just give up on everything - you kept me going. (I told you I got sappy didn't I?)

You voted for the hair cut I got this Saturday. You supported me through and through, and now I'm at the edge. This is it. It's jump time.

In a few days I'll begin the trek across the Southern United States to build affordable housing. Thanks to you, I'm able to put in just about a month's rent to cap off the $4000 goal :)

Cheers and thank you!!!

Last minute donation? http://tinyurl.com/help-v

*****

Mail Drops have been posted on the Bike & Build site for the route:
Bike & Build groups will receive mail approximately once a week while on the road, and welcome letters and packages from friends, family, and supporters. Mail will be delivered through USPS General Delivery. Please be sure to send mail in ample time to arrive prior to the pick-up date and only through the United States Postal Service (The Post Office will not accept mail from any other carrier). Address mail to:

Bike & Build
Attn: CYCLIST NAME
General Delivery
STREET ADDRESS (if noted)
CITY, ST ZIP

Please mark the envelope or package with "Please hold for pick-up on DATE"
Late mail will be forwarded to the mail drop two weeks ahead. Late mail from the last two mail drops will be returned to sender.


Southern U.S.
June 03
20 Ave. D #101
Apalachicola, FL 32320

June 10
104 Norton Ave
Saraland, AL 36571

June 17
New Orleans, LA 70140

June 24
Natchitoches, LA 71457

July 01
206 East Walnut St
Decatur, TX 76234

July 08
1 Walnut St.
Clayton, NM 88415

July 15
2301 E. 20th St.
Farmington, NM 87401

July 22
Grand Canyon, AZ 86023

July 29
51 S. Main St.
Eureka, NV 89316

August 05
761 Plumas St.
Yuba City, CA 95991

No comments:

Post a Comment